At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions as needed within the application support framework. Works independently in a fast paced environment on highly complex issues.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Advises and Leads software support or technical support services typically in a defined highly complex project
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex technical analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Develops systems operations procedures, integration services documentation, debugs and implements software solutions. Develops recommendations on process improvements
- Determines and makes recommendations on software support requirements
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase efficiency
- Participates the development of software support policies, standards and procedures
- Review test plans and draft operational scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Monitors system performances and documents all issues
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation.
- Creates Support approach, Estimation, Systems Operations Plan, Software Deployment Guide, Supplemental or non functional specification
- Mentors Associate Engineers
- Manages tasks of a small team of engineers and their delivery
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology