At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for planning and directing the day to day functional activities of assigned staff. Provides management with direction and day to day leadership in technical areas. Provides advice to management concerning the application of computing techniques to technical and business problems. Assigned area(s) of responsibility are activities of moderate complexity and impact.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Develops and prepares budgets, project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns.
- Analyzes business systems specifications.
- Defines and documents product requirements, project deliverables, and product acceptance criteria.
- Interfaces with clients in identifying needs.
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plans business and related technical training for new technologies and processes.
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing problems.
- Manages and administers projects and service requests.
- Supports training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
- Advises management on these matters.
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures, and audit standards.
- Supervises installation of vendor solutions and maintenance.
- Instructs personnel and verifies the quality of performance.
- Anticipates operational/technical needs and develops plans to ensure system/user's needs are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology