BNP Paribas Cardif's mission is to insure individuals, their families and their property, market savings and protection products and services through various partners. Through its deeply human values, BNP Paribas Cardif encourages the ambitions of its clients, accompanying each partner in their projects, and each insured in all stages of his life.
Global player in personal insurance, BNP Paribas Cardif operates in 34 countries and employs nearly 10,000 people.
Joining our Shared Services Centre Cardif Services based in Lisbon is integrating a multicultural and motivating work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect. It means being part of a dynamic team and participating in the growth and development of our entity. To join us is to join a company in full development, which aims to become the world reference in insurance partnership.
We are currently seeking a:
API Portfolio Manager - M/F - fluent in English
The API Portfolio Manager’s role and responsibilities are:
- Organize and animate monthly sessions with Cardif subsidiaries of each Zone (Asia, EMEA, Latam, France)
- Collect all Cardif subsidiaries API initiatives
- Monitor API projects’ progress, identify and escalate blocking issues
- Consolidate and maintain API roadmap
- Publish and comment API global reporting across Cardif
- Document / contribute to reporting and KPIs towards BNPP Group
- Mandatory : design API, OAS V3, REST principles, JSON, JWT, API security
- Nice To have : Apigee, KeyCloak, OIDC, RFC6749, SwaggerHub, Knowledge of Insurance business
Transversal & Soft skills:
- Ability to communicate - orally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate / teamwork
- Organizational skills
- Synthetical skills
- Ability to understand, explain and drive change
- Analytical skills
- English : fluent written and oral communication skills (Level B2)
- French : basic oral skills (Level A2/B1)
Location: Porto with a Permanent Contract (CDI)
Starting date: ASAP - September 2022
If your profile and motivation match our needs, you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate to send us your request, we will be happy to consider it for this place.
Remember that only the requests sent with a
CV and the
Certificate of studies
will be considered valid and will be able to advance in the selection process
Joining BNP Paribas Cardif Service means working for a multicultural company that promotes an open working environment and supports creativity, mobility and the exchange of ideas.
Together, we multiply growth opportunities and interactions to constantly develop our expertise. We also promote a digital culture to actively participate in the evolution of our business.
BNP Paribas is a company that prides itself on offering equal employment opportunities for everyone. Our constant commitment is to ensure that there is no discrimination for reasons of age, disability, gender change, civil unions or marriages, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Equity and diversity are the basis of our recruitment policies as we believe they protect creativity and efficiency and that this then contributes to improving performance and increasing productivity. The goal is to reflect the company in which we live, in accordance with the image of our customers.