About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line /Function :
IN IT IP Collaborative & Desktop Engineering Team provides Core IT Infra & Digital Services to BNPP Business Entities across India on highly secured Laptop/Desktops & Mobile devices following Global Group Standard Technology. Service availability is 24*7 with 365 days a year.
System Analyst (Messaging Administrator)
13th August 2019
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
To manage level-2 tickets of APAC messaging Infrastructure team and to support project activities managed by Collaborative and messaging teams
· Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team.
· Manage ITSM tickets of desktop engineering and messaging tower
· Manage all Level-2 tickets of messaging tower
· Analyze all in detail of all major problems
· Follow the defined process and daily checklist
· Publish daily Reports/dashboard on progress of project activities and ticketing status
· Provide technical support to manage messaging services like Email, instant messaging and mobile device management. This includes Microsoft Exchange, Skype, Mobileiron, Ironport, Lotusnotes and Symphony.
· Able to monitor and manage the uptime of messaging infrastructure across 3 regions in BNP Paribas.
· Able to apply incident remediation, change management and patch management procedures for messaging services.
· Must have a continual improvement, risk mitigation focus, and proactively improve the monitoring, efficiency, reliability, capacity and quality of all IT services under his managed perimeter.
· Responsible for having an operational up to date BCP / DR documented and tested.
· Able to work in different shifts or on weekends to manage the service delivery.
Business relationship management
· Liaising with Business Application Teams, Regional IT Teams, Global Infrastructure Support and IT Security Teams to resolve issues, complete tasks and deliver projects in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for the SLA section related to the tower: SLA definition, reporting, dashboards.
· Ensure the coordination and collaboration with regional / Global Head of the relevant functional area.
· Ensure that the instructions and guidelines of the Group (esp. IT Security guidelines and Global ITI&P Governance) are respected and the architecture is validated.
· Responsible for controls to be run for as well as the closure of audit points related to the tower.
· Support projects
· Maintain reports and inventory of collab and messaging servers
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft Product such as Windows OS , Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Corporate mobile email App (example Blackberry works, Mobileiron) SKYPE for Business and implement solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies
· Ability to Install, Configure, strong problem analytical skills, Monitor and Administering Collaborative tools such as Active directory, SKYPE, Mobile email App (Blackberry works, Mobileiron)
· Windows Authentication experience would be a plus (Kerberos, Gemalto Smartcards, Entrust PKI)
· Working knowledge on DNS,NTFS ACL based permissions, Cluster Services, Group Policy Management
· Engage during Priority 1 issues to help define and communicate the issue and any necessary changes needed to resolve the issue.
· Aware of all critical changes to infrastructure and applications that could affect service delivery to their business customers.
· Capacity Management for disk, memory CPU of Messaging servers and forecasting the recommendation.
· Hardware and Networking Knowledge, Remote Management Tools, Technical understanding on network topologies & devices.
· Good knowledge on ITIL
· Good Communication Skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Any Bachelor degree / Diploma in IT