Analyst - International Stock Loan Specialist
Perform all daily settlement tasks, including balancing and reconciliation. This includes, but is not limited to the daily domestic/international settlement of Equity and Fixed income activity, physical certificate process, SPO’s and PPO’s and free transfers.
- Daily settlement of equities , fixed income through DTC , CNS, BONY and Local markets
- Address and resolve all unmatched items in RAD
- All requests for SPO, PPO’s, DWAC and DRS
- All physical certificates and ensure all the proper documentation is attached
- Free receive and deliveries by monitoring the ATS tool and working exception
- Fails, request borrows, BONY and adjust seg as needed
- The RAD screen to ensure all items are settling
- All daily reports
- Reconciliation of DTC, CNS , BONY and local market settlement accounts
- Perform matching process for all CNS activity on COR/COD’s AM/PM proces
- Review all incoming physicals in accordance with the BNP Paribas Securities Corp Micro cap policy as well as OFAC
- Complete daily checklist and ORUS controls
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in domestic securities settlements operations.
- 2 years of experience working with operational processes and risks, escalating concerns as needed.
- Fundamental knowledge of Domestic/International settlement practices/ domestic/international securities settlements
- Working knowledge of Fed settlement and physical certificate processing
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast- paced operations environment.
- Experience using DTC, BONY, Broadridge, SWIFT, Calypso and Bolivar systems and local markets
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable