Perform transactional HR activities and process work within HR Connect. Answers general questions regarding portal navigation and HR policies and procedures, referring to an online knowledge base for information and guidance. Perform administrative tasks in support of HR processes. Uses a case management tool for tracking requests and may transfer or escalate them to other service center parties if the issue cannot be resolved within HR Connect. Maintain the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee records and business information. Ensures that deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives, adhere to HR Connect goals, and align with HR strategies.
This role works independently and may assist HR Connect manager with special tasks such as the development and delivery of HR process training.
- Handle complex, confidential, and/or sensitive inquiries/requests and assume ownership of cases, following established processes. Ensure accuracy/completeness of responses
- Fully process new and existing leaves on daily basis
- Assure appropriate approvals and compliance with “Center of Excellence” standards
- Provide excellent service to ensure activities allows for the intended user experience in an efficient and effective manner
- May assist review and monitor daily interfaces to assure they have run successfully and according to requirements. Work with HRIS, EDM and other HR Operations team members to identify, review, research, and correct problems and implement fixes
- Review, analyze, and reconcile related data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures
- Escalate particularly specialized, difficult, or sensitive matters to the appropriate “Center of Excellence” resource
- Support the review, update, and maintenance of HR Connect documentation for assigned areas (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes
- Use the case management tool for tracking and answering various requests
Assure Compliance and Adherence to Business Objectives:
· Maintain all compliance requirements. Analyze and correct errors and ensure proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors
· Provide standard or ad hoc reports to support assigned functional areas. Perform basic analysis and provide feedback regarding issues, opportunities, or challenges
- May assist the HR Connect manager to review service quality, operational metrics, and service levels and recommend changes
· Review, follow, and provide input to HR Operations team objectives
· Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of HR service processing
- Assist the HR Connect manager with the execution of compliance programs, internal audits, external audits, and government audits
- Perform, document and report all controls relevant to HR Connect
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
*Perform other duties as assigned*
- Bachelor’s Degree
or equivalent education/experience/training
- 2 or more years’ HR
functional experience required (e.g., staffing, compensation, benefits,
learning, employee data); preferably for a large multi-state company as an
analyst or coordinator.
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications
BNP Paribas is
committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion,
and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age,
creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital
status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender
expression, or any other legally protected status.