About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider. It had assets under custody of EUR 9.4 trillion as at 31 December.2017. Backed by the strength of the BNP Paribas Group, we provide multi-asset post-trade and asset servicing solutions for buy and sell-side market participants, corporates and issuers. With local expertise in 36 countries and a global reach covering 90+ markets, our network is one of the most extensive in the industry, enabling clients to maximize their investment opportunities worldwide.
- Prepare mutual fund tax provisions and related tax adjustments.
- Preparation/review of mutual fund and partnership income and excise tax returns.
- Prepare various calculations to test for fund compliance with the Internal Revenue Code.
- Assist in the calculation of the annual dividend requirements and tax adjustments.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Must be detail orientated and highly analytical.
- Tax experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and use various tax materials, forms and instructions.
- Comprehensive accounting knowledge.
- Ability to comprehend and utilize complex procedures with minimal guidance.
- Advanced Excel and Word knowledge, Outlook a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in mutual fund accounting or reporting preferred.
FINRA Registrations Required:
*Physical presence in BNPP’s office(s) is an essential function of this position. BNPP requires all of our employees to be vaccinated in order to access its offices, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to disability or religion.
We take pride in our expertise and our ability to adapt while constantly looking ahead to create a more sustainable world.
BNP Paribas. The Bank for a Changing World.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The base salary range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience, qualification, and performance. Compensation can also vary based on other factors, such as cost of living.
- This position is eligible for an annual discretionary performance bonus and Overtime