To support FIC relationship managers in their daily work as well as assist team head in coordinating and managing team wide initiatives and projects; the role’s primary objective is to provide best in class support to FIC team so as to maximize the value of each client relationship.
- Research and financial analytics in relation to China FI sector and specific client
- Coordination of activities for client on-boarding such as documentation follow up, seeking approval, preparing term sheet
- Support compliance controls e.g. quarterly credit review, AML validation, etc.
- Prepare credit memo, information gathering from clients, RFP, greenlight request and RAROC calculation
- Assist the relationship managers in activities for business development and relationship management such as implementation of client action plans, support the product lines, identifying and tracking of new customers
- Prepare marketing presentations, relationship summaries, call reports, including research when necessary
- Liaise and coordinate with internal relevant parties in developing cross selling efforts
- Other duties assigned by management as requested
- Participate in global/regional initiatives / projects as require
- Bachelor Degree or above. Major in Finance, Economic is preferred.
- Above 1 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in Chinese and English, both written and oral
- Proficient at MS office tools, word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent documentation capabilities, able to deliver high quality report, memo, presentations etc.
- Strong analytical skills, able to perform data analysis independently
- Capable of performing high quality research work under limited guidance
- Strong basic knowledge on financial market with good understanding on the development trend of financial industry
- Ability to be multi-tasked and timely deliver work with strong ownership
- Ability to take initiative in learning new knowledge and skills
- A good coordinator, able to interact and work with both internal and external stakeholders smoothly
Primary Location: CN-BeijingJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 year
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Organizational skills, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Communication skills - oral & written, Client focused, AdaptabilityTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Analytical Ability, Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to develop others & improve their skills