Analyst – Clarity Project Office
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Finance & Control Function, the IT-Operations (ITO) and Functions Client Service Team (CST) is primarily responsible for the proper organization of the financial planning, the internal Management Reporting and communication of financial information for ITO (IT, Middle Office, Back Offices, Data, Controls) and Functions (Finance, HR, Regulatory Affairs, Transformation Team, Compliance, Audit, Legal and Risk). The scope of the team also includes the financial monitoring of the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) Program.
The Clarity Project Office is a regional team within the ITO and Functions CST that is responsible for the administration of CA Clarity. This includes maintenance of the project structure within the application, training employees on its use and enhancements, ensuring the quality of data, and continuously striving to improve processes. In addition, the Clarity Project Office ensures that the application is properly set up for the annual budget process at BNP Paribas.
• Responsible for the administration of Clarity as the subject matter expert on the application. Assist in driving BNPP’s strategy and objectives on the use of Clarity in the Americas
• Ensure the quality of data within the tool and monitor using KPI’s
• Analyze IT project creation requests for validity, assist in reporting on project data, and provide meaningful analysis to management
• Maintain Referentials and perform reconciliations between Clarity and other systems
• Collaborate with the Central Project Office to create ad hoc Business Objects reports for Project Managers
• Create training presentations to educate employees across a varying range of seniority on their Clarity responsibilities, including time tracking, project planning & management
• Create and Maintain Forecast/Budget packs
• Develop strong relationship with ITO clients and partners in order to maintain permanent alignment of the data when preparing and building ITO budgets
• Tracking of headcount and open positions within Clarity
• Set up of Clarity Project Plans
• Become a trusted advisor to IT managers through effective communication and a proactive approach to providing value-added data.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of administrative experience
• Strong knowledge of Clarity is a plus, but not a requirement
• PC skills including MS Office Suite, Business Objects
• Team player with strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and collaborate across multiple simultaneous projects and teams
• Highly self-motivated, disciplined and able to resolve issues with a “hands on,” proactive and innovative approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.