Analyst- Accounts payable (FTC 3 months)
- Timely Vendor Payments
- Timely settlement of staff claims
- Follow-up on Pending invoices and claims with relevant approval
- Co-ordination with off-shored platforms to ensure smooth flow of data/invoices
- Fixed assets register is managed accurately
- Re-invoicing are done on time
- Providing timely and accurate data to relevant stake holders
- Implementation and application of control on internal accounts
- Settlement of inter-branch balances on periodic basis without any delay
- Clearing all AP relating pending transaction from Nostro on timely basis
- Responding to Vendors in a timely manner
- Ability to work as a team (Co-operation and adaptability)
- Suggest changes for improvement & efficiency of overall AP process
- And any other task deemed necessary by Management
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office – Word/Excel
- Knowledge of Controls, its requirements, application and review.
- Analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Effective communication skills (Writing reports, mails to correspondents and interaction with the other party in English).
- Ability to meet dead-lines on Control reporting (Accounting Indicators.).
· Education: Graduate
· Years of experience: 1 - 2 years
· Language: English /Arabic (good to have)
Please note this is a three months (FTC contract). This position requires someone located in Bahrain.