Analyst 1/2, IBA -Transportation & Infrastructure (Advisory Capital Markets), Asia-Pacific
To support the Investment Banking Transportation & Infrastructure sector team in marketing and execution of advisory and capital markets projects across Asia-Pacific (mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, bond issues, equity and structured equity issues).
- Develop client pitch books, primarily using PowerPoint
- Build financial models using Excel
- Conduct valuation analysis (trading and transaction comps, discounted cash flow analysis, IRR analysis)
- Conduct market research as required for marketing and execution
- Assist to prepare other transaction regulatory and marketing materials, such as prospectus documents, teasers, information memorandums, etc.
- Assist in the due diligence requirements for transactions
- Maintain the sector proprietary data bases
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Entrepreneur minded, curious and adventurous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, adherence to the highest quality standards
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Resilience in a highly demanding professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
Specific Qualifications Required
- Degree holder.
- 1 to 2 years of direct experience in Investment Banking, preferably with M&A exposure
- 2 to 3 years of direct experience in one of the Big 4 (KPMG, E&Y, Deloitte, PWC) in capital markets advisory services or corporate finance department