AML\\SAM Sr. Technical Analyst
Job Description Summary
Responsible for building and delivery of AML\\SAM related data Systems, design and development requirements after working directly with internal clients to understand the business needs for complex to highly complex projects requirements. Coordinates and performs the system and data analysis required to identify required system impacts, data elements, and create source-to-target mappings (including business logic) for data transformations. Acts as a validator of development and provides signoff on functionality that has been developed. Supports and contributes to the entire project lifecycle, including providing consulting for and coordinating UAT. Provides consulting to junior analysts.
Essential Job Functions
1. Leads the creation of AML\\SAM requirements documents.
2. Independently works with business partners and IT to ensure that all technical requirements are addressed
3. Ensures traceability by (1) checking the linkage of technical design to requirements, and (2) SIT test cases to requirements.
4. Provides consulting to (1) system testing process, (2) implementation plan creation, and (3) conceptual approaches or architectures.
5. Leads the resolution of issues discovered in user acceptance testing.
6. Develops Strategy and architecture for Data Governance and Data Quality needs. Executes the strategy working with Business Data Governance groups in line with the organization`s business strategy and goals.
7. Collaborates business owners to defines and establish data quality rules and definitions consistent with department and organizations strategies.
8. Develops data quality metrics/ standards that identify gaps and ensure compliance with standards across the enterprise.
9. Establishes data quality process, governance, and issue tracking process tools.
10. Works with business and IT partners to remediate identified gaps using both manual and automated solutions.
11. Establishes processes to continuously monitor data quality. Ensures processes are in place to proactively detect, correct, and prevent invalid data values.
12. Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. At least 5 years’ experience with strong knowledge on PL\\SQL.
2. Expertise in Business Intelligence, Data analysis and Technical analysis skills.
3. Understanding the banking domain related to Transaction AML\\SAM monitoring and understanding of Deposit systems, Loan , Card,Trading systems data for transaction monitoring.
3. Good understanding of operational and historical reporting needed for driving efficiencies, achieving relevant insights
4. Expertise in ACH, Wires , Cash ,check , Zelle, Wall Street, Pershing, Infolease data streams.
5. Expertise in Actimize Enterprise Risk case manager, DARTs Functionality, Alerts and Cases triaging, SAR process and Workflows.
6. Strong Data base, Data warehouse background. Minimum 5 years in Data model designing skills
7. Bachelor’s Degree - Required
8. Minumum 10 years of IT experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- BIDM Independently provides feedback to data architects on architecture and high/low-level design documents, making suggested changes if/where necessary.
- Responsible for creation of (1) source-to-target mappings and (2) business definitions of required data and data transformations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.