The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
AML and Registration Specialist in Investor Services area
Investor Services is a growing initiative launched by our Warsaw office - you have a chance to be a part of it! This is a unique opportunity to gain new experience, expand your knowledge and skills in multinational environment.
- Perform AML / KYC due diligence on a range of investor types to support the Hedge Fund Administration business
- Respond to standard queries and requests from investors in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Work to tight project deadlines, to ensure investor AML / KYC due diligence is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
- Complete all registration activities in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Perform new account opening in the internal BNP platforms
- Initiate and document call-backs required on qualifying trading and static data updates
- Draft communications to authorized contacts relating to documentation required in order to complete transactions input and AML/SDU/FATCA/CRS Updates in a professional manner for final approval and release by respective Oversight Office.
- Complete daily reporting in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Seek to foster a positive “can do” attitude
- Communicate with Investors, Clients and internal persons accurately and professionally
- Keep up to date on current Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing legislation, FATCA and understand how it affects our business
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Have 1-3 years of experience in Fund Industry / AML
- Have very good command of English
- Have proficiency command of MS Office
- Are client focused, open and professional
- Pay attention to details
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Present strong communication skills
- Have a keen awareness of supreme client focus
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
private medical care,
additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Client focused, Resilience, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Ability to share / pass on knowledgeTransversal competency: Knowing a foreign language (specify which language), Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Analytical Ability