The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
AML and Registration Deputy Team Leader in Hedge Funds Investor Services Area
As part of the Hedge Funds Services within Alternative Funds Operations you will have the opportunity to grow with us and expand your knowledge in areas of Investor Services both AML/KYC & Registration.
- Providing technical and specialist support to the AML/KYC team
- Preparation and review of due diligence documentation in line with applicable KYC / AML Policies & Procedures
- Notifying local management of operational issues
- Reviewing the preparation of MIS on underlying investors
- Ensuring KYC / Anti-Money Laundering risk assessments using corporate tools and methods prior to account opening are completed before account opening and on an on-going basis for new accounts
- Periodic reviews of High, Medium and Low Risk contracting entities
- Perform review of AML / KYC due diligence on a range of investor types to support the Hedge Fund Administration business
- Respond to queries and requests from investors in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Work to tight project deadlines, to ensure investor AML / KYC due diligence is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
- Review all registration activities in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Review new account opening in the internal BNP platforms
- Initiate and document call-backs required on qualifying trading and static data updates
- Keep up-to-date on current Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing legislation, FATCA and understand how it affects our business
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Have minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in AML, Registration or similar, preferably within the Fund Industry
- Are fluent in English
- Have good problem resolution, analytical and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are client focused, open-minded and professional
- Possess good understanding on end to end KYC process
- Ability to support other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Have ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines and maintain an organised approach to ongoing review dates
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Have ability to engage with colleagues from different sites and locally
- Have excellent communication skills
Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
Attractive benefits package:
private medical care,
additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
co-funding of language courses and many more
Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
We are interested in senior profiles with first leadership experience. The level of the position will be adjusted individually depending on a candidate’s professional experience.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Client focused, Resilience, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Ability to share / pass on knowledgeTransversal competency: Knowing a foreign language (specify which language), Analytical Ability, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to develop and adapt a process