BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
AML/KYC Specialist in with German
Within BNP Paribas Securities Services, the Transfer Agency’s KYC Team is responsible for the KYC due diligence on the clients of the bank for onboarding and recertification of investors.
The responsibilities of this role will focus primarily on ensuring the day-to-day execution of the recertification of the files within the team. This needs to be in strict adherence to the relevant policies and procedures to deliver the KYC files with a high standard of quality. This role will also assist the Head of the team in executing other adhoc tasks as required by the head of the team. The team itself sits within the validation cycle of the KYC file and is required to be in close co-ordination with compliance, relationship managers and other senior stakeholders.
- Providing technical and specialist support to the AML/KYC team
- Preparation and review of due diligence documentation in line with applicable KYC / AML Policies & Procedures
- Analysing the documentation for recertification of investors in the Funds, always adhering to current Luxembourg regulations and BNPSS Luxembourg policies
- Analysing the documentation needed to set up and recertify an account according to the structure; be familiar with complex structures, Trust, Foundation, etc.
- Periodic reviews of High, Medium and Low Risk contracting entities
- Working with tight project deadlines, to ensure investor AML / KYC due diligence is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
- Keeping up-to-date on current Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing legislation, FATCA and understand how it affects our business
- Ensuring the accurate uploading of the new investors into the internal database, and the proper retention of all documentation in both physical and electronic format.
- Working closely with investors and Management Companies to ensure the investors are successfully recertified within the fixed timeframe of the Fund.
- Managing and maintaining investor recertification logs to ensure accurate information is collected.
- Monitoring investors’ files and follow up with investors when documentation is outstanding.
- Liaising closely with the Luxembourg KYC team.
- Responding to all clients and/or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Have minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in AML/KYC, preferably within the Fund Industry
- Are fluent in English
- Have very good knowledge of German
- Have good problem resolution, analytical and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are client focused, open-minded and professional
- Possess good understanding on end to end KYC process
- Ability to support other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Have ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines and maintain an organised approach to ongoing review dates
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Have ability to engage with colleagues from different sites and locally
- Have excellent communication skills
The level of the position will be adjusted individually depending on a candidate’s professional experience.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.