About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 193,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The group holds key positions in its three operating divisions: Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients; Commercial, Personal Banking & Services for retail banking networks and specialized financial services, and Investment & Protection Services for savings, investment and protection solutions. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The Hispanic Latin America region is a key market for BNP Paribas. While Brazil remains the largest economy in Latin America, other major countries in the region are also significant contributors for the business and for long standing relations with clients.
BNP Paribas has a historical footprint in the Hispanic Latin America. The Bank has been in the region since 1914 and is now present in 5 countries with nearly 2000 employees between Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) and International Financial Services.
CIB in Hispanic Latin America has world-class teams of roughly 200 professionals spread among Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru and Argentina, thus ensuring an overall coverage of BNP Paribas’ client franchise in the region. All BNP Paribas’ business lines have operations in Hispanic Latin America and are structured in such a way as to provide their clients with the best combination of specialists according to sector, product or geographic region. In the context of growing globalization, they are able to accommodate their clients thanks to their powerful regional platforms:
- In North America (essentially New York) and Brazil (Sao Paulo) with a number of professionals covering Latin America.
- In the whole of Europe with major hubs such as Paris, London, Frankfurt, Madrid, etc.
- In Asia with a broad coverage of all major economies in the region.
The ALM Treasury Mexico Analyst (Graduate) support the Local Treasurer to manage the Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk of the banking book and FX Risk of the banking book for the Banco BNP Paribas Mexico SA entity (“Bank”), among other tasks which are detailed below.
During the graduate programme, the graduate analyst will benefit from learning and envelopment opportunities, networking events and mentoring. All along the program, the graduate analyst will:
- Acquire knowledge of the activities that she/he is discovering
- Learn and use technical and tools of hers/his domain
- Create hers/his internal network and start building solid working relationship with her/his stakeholders
- Build a risk awareness culture.
The ALM Treasury Mexico Analyst has under his responsibility to support the management of the liquidity risk and market risk of the banking book of the BNPP in Mexico City.
Liquidity Risk Management
- Support to the local Treasurer to comply with the limits governing the ALM Treasury and Steer liquidity risk in business-as-usual conditions
- Optimizing the liquidity risk positions through an active management of the local balance sheet mismatches
- Contributing to the optimization objectives of the Group’s liquidity buffer excesses investments
- Support the Management and execution of the liquidity buffer investments in the marketplace
- Manage liquidity risk in stressed and/or crisis situations
IRRBB and FXRBB Management
- Support to the local Treasurer to comply with the limits governing the ALM Treasury and/or the Conglomerate’s activity
- Local Entity RAS metrics: ΔNII, ΔEVE
- Support to steer market risks in business-as-usual conditions
- Executing FXRBB mitigation strategies in the marketplace
- Executing IRRBB mitigation strategies in the marketplace
- Seeking optimization of IRRBB and/or FXRBB positions by expressing market views with a risk-balanced approach
- Degree with either Financial/Economic related field
- Knowledge of financial instruments and capital markets
- Handle important operations in an accelerated environment
- Quick response to issues under pressure.
- Experience in use of MS Office applications, namely Word, Excel, PPT
- Transversal skills (e.g. ability to develop & adapt processes)
- Being fluent in Spanish and English
- AMIB – Figura 3/5 (preferred)
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Corporate finance
Corporate Finance includes all BNP Paribas internal financial management roles, which are essential for maintaining the Group’s strength and leadership in its markets.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.