About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporate and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
BP2S-Digital Transformation – Agile Coach
Agile Coach/Assistant Manager
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Guide teams on cultural shift, improving the organization of their work through Agile values & Principles.
- As an Agile coach, you will work with multiple Tribes/Squads, help squad members and leadership develop an agile mind-set and embed agile principles and values in their day-to-day work.
- Agile coach will work with the leaders to embrace agility to perform their roles to maximize value for organization.
- Agile Coach will transform and sustain an environment in which all teams can achieve their optimal potential.
- Agile coach will champion a culture of continuous improvement and help squads identify solutions to the impediments that get in their path to efficient value delivery.
- Enabling Squads to realize their Vision and Mission and delivery on their KPIs.
- Creating and sustaining a culture within squads and Tribes that exemplifies Agile values and Principles.
- Coach and mentor Scrum masters, Product owners & Developers with regards to the adoption and application of Agile practices.
- Training and Mentoring the Tribes and Squads different Agile frameworks- Scrum, KANBAN and have knowledge on Scaled Agile frameworks – Spotify and SAFe.
- Deep background in coaching and developing people, and in influencing behavior change towards constant improvement.
- Regularly assess the Agile and Scrum maturity of the teams through Retrospectives, metrics and coach the tribes to continuously improve.
- Facilitate Business and technology team to collaborate to focus on value delivery.
- Trainings/Coaching to the use of Agile tools – Jira
- Technical expertise in DevOps, CI/CD, Build and Deployment strategies, Release management.
- Emphasizing on TDD, BDD and ATDD culture of development.
- Lead by example and demonstrate and agile mindset in your day to day work.
- Expertise in designing and facilitating outcome oriented meetings/ceremonies at the squad and Tribe level.
- Intellectually curious and model a culture of Continuous learning.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Deep knowledge in Agile Principles, Practices, frameworks and metrics.
- 12-14 years of Overall experience with 3+ years of experience in Coaching people, leadership and teams transform from doing agile to being agile.
- Ability to quickly assess team’s maturity, develop a coaching plan and skillfully take on the appropriate stance to transform the team.
- Working knowledge on DevOps including CI/CD, Build and deployment strategies, automation, and Release management.
- Knowledge on TDD, BDD, ATDD, Code coverage & engineering best practices.
- Proficiency in delivering trainings on Agile concepts and tools to diverse set of audience.
- Track record of driving behavior and culture change across all levels of the organization.
- Expertise in coaching, mentoring and training Teams and leaders including Domain, tribe, squad, chapter leaders.
- Helping to anticipate and resolve potential blockers, which prevent the squad from doing their best.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Certifications: Not mandatory would prefer to have
IC Agile- ACC/ PMI-ACP/ PSM/CSM/ SAFe Agilist
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 12 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)