This role covers following activities
This position ensures the deployment, administration and maintenance of server infrastructure and L2 user support. Willingness to research and develop solutions is essential for this position. This role requires a great deal of liaison with internal and external IT departments and cooperation with multi-cultural teams in Continental Europe.
- To deploy, configure, monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 and SQL Server 2014 / 2016 mostly in virtual environment (VMware)
- To implement High Availability / Disaster Recovery technologies
- To monitor and enhance performance for servers, databases and applications (Nagios)
- To ensure proper backup plans configuration and maintenance (Veritas BackupExec)
- To cooperate with architecture, application support and development teams to contribute in design activities for application infrastructure and security architecture
- To enforce norms and standards
- To ensure all the data complies with legal regulations (GDPR, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in English and Czech languages is a must.
- Experience at least 2 years in a similar position for IT Administration
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills; prioritization of tasks and projects
- Service, quality and detail driven
- Interested in following new server and database technologies and relevant communities
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Team player
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.