The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For our Securities Services business line which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for maintenance of services quality in a General Administration and Business Continuity Team based in Warsaw, implementing and conducting the People & Property Security BAU & Projects in compliance with the methodology and the Standards of BNP Paribas Group.
Administrative and Control Specialist
- Coordination and maintenance of the team activities in the scope of technical and physical security
- User access management in the Access Management System
- Supervision over the proper operation of technical protection measures (BMS, CCTV)
- Cooperation with the provider of physical security
- Coordination and performance of internal control tasks, including periodical review of the effectiveness of the controls and corrective actions
- Assuring internal control plan yearly update, periodic presentations and reports,
- Participation in preparation of internal procedures and controls,
- Ensuring the safety of our employees in the event of disaster and on the regular basis
- Raising the awareness and mobilizing all employees with regard to risks related with physical security and business continuity
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of the delivered tasks
- Team support in scope of tasks related to crisis management and business continuity and to other projects
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration/Security/Legal/Management/IT or similar
- Experience in Security and Safety (BHP), Fire Safety would be an asset
- Proven experience in physical security area
- Proven experience in internal control or RCSA area
- Fluency in English and Polish as working language
- Accuracy & excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills & client focus
- Computer literacy in MS Office (good knowledge of MS Excel/MS Access)
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.