Department: RD Actuarial & Planning
Grade: Assistant Manager ~ Manager
Report to: HEAD OF ACTUARY
People Management: No
Conduct JGAAP/IFRS based financial closing
Control insurance risk by reinsurance scheme
Planning business for the future
Monitoring business in terms of risk and profitability
- Evaluation of underwriting reserve and loss reserve and support for communication the result with management / auditor / shareholder / FSA.
- Making the statement of account, renewal of reinsurance contracts and do other tasks with reinsurer.
- A) Projection of JGAAP/IFRS based future profit from insurance business in budget process.
B) Making business plan to evaluate risk and profitability for new sales activity when we make quotation to partner.
C) Calculation of renewal premium rate for existing business and simulate the future premium rate.
- Conduct studies about claim reserve / pricing assumptions / impact caused by unplanned event / etc.
- Other tasks related to actuarial matter
Hard Skills (Professional Competencies)
Soft skills (Core Competencies)
- Communication skills in Japanese and English(Business level)
- Self-starter, proactively take actions without waiting for directions
- Positive thinker with flexible mind-set, getting out of stereotypes
Hiring Manager + AV Head of Actuary (1 on 1 each)
Team Member or CRFO
* Interview Process may change during the application
Primary Location: JP-13-ShibuyaJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time