BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check all the anomalies reports from the system and correct them as well as inputting new data (accounts, Isins, currencies, among others)
- Produce invoices: follow each client-specific procedure
- Perform monthly justifications on sensitive accounts, daily payments follow-up and correspondent postings
- Follow up on queries/clients/invoices
- Reply to all clients’ requests by e-mail, fax or telephone
- Provide all the information needed to inform clients and answer clients’ queries
- Provide liable and regular information to the client
- Send reports to client in accordance with their specificities and requests
- Academic Degree in Accounting or similar (mandatory);
- At least 3 years of professional experience in accounting (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, namely Excel and PowerPoint
- Team work, Analytical thinking, Positive attitude, Organisational commitment, Customer Service orientation and Focus on results.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.