BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks in the world. Together with all dependent entities it has more than 189 000 employees and it operates in over 74 countries. The group offers products and services in the areas of investment, corporate, private and retail banking. On the Polish market we are represented by entities offering varied financial products and services. For more details please visit www.bnpparibas.pl.
For BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland, the institution specialized in Corporate and Institutional Banking we look for candidates interested in the position Accounting Controls Specialist.
Accounting Controls Specialist
By joining our company you will become a member of Project, Processes and Controls Team of 2 staff, located within Finance Department, responsible for execution and oversight of accounting controls for Finance, co-ordination of departmental projects and improvement of finance related processes.
- Daily operational controls over General Ledger (reconciliation of nostro accounts, internal accounts, sensitive accounts; FX rates control; dormant accounts control)
- Organization, execution, documentation and reporting of first level controls
- Co-ordination of accounts sign-off process
- Implementation / adaptation of generic control plans in Finance (standard accounting control plan, others)
- Monitoring of group procedures for Finance area roll-out and status of local procedures
- Oversight of Finance operational incidents identification, quantification and reporting, co-ordination of implementation of action plans
- Contribution to risks and controls self-assessment process
- Follow-up and reporting on implementation of external and internal recommendations
- Contribution to transversal projects
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or internal control team of a bank or other financial institution
- Strong co-operation skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Well organized and accurate
- Fluency in MS office (especially Excel)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.