Accounting Controls Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alon
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the feasibility and quality of the Management Accounting Data
- Ensure the quality of management indicators
- Reports functionally and hierarchically to the Analytical AccountingControls Team Leader of his/her perimeter
- Analytical accounting controls:
- Ensure daily and monthly controls on management data and its allocation to restitution axis
- Perform controls between general accounting data and analytical accounting data
- Identify actions to resolve identified discrepancies
- End-users support
- Analysis of discrepancies and unexpected results, root to the relevant stakeholders according to the issue typology
- Accounting settings
- Data issue
- Analytical accounting settings
- Data Quality checks and KPIs / Dashboards production to the Management and to the Clients
- Contribute to the feasibility and quality of the Management Accounting Data and KPIs
- Follow up and resolution of Production Incident
- Contribution to the design and implementation of long term solution concerning Management Accounting.
- Closing’s debriefing and closing’s preparation materials
- Fulfilling responsibilities well and on time to:
- Consolidate Client Satisfaction
- Contribute to a positive image/Reputation from Stakeholders (internal and external)
- Bachelor Degree: Management control/ Accounting/ Business Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Accounting or analytical accounting analysis in Finance Analytical reviews, Accounting controls and Certification
- English mandatory (Advanced - Level B2/C1)
- French desirable (Intermediate - Level A2/B1)
- Rigorous and organized
- Interpersonal and customer orientation skills
- Proactivity and ability to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to synthetize and to give feedbacks to peers
- Strong analytical mind-set, problem solving, planning & organisation skills
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.