AMER Lead Mgr. – APS Shared Functions
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The priority for
this role is to ensure the IT services provided to the business are stable,
resilient and performant.
contribute to initiatives designed to enhance the capabilities of technologies
deployed and processes applied
relationships with local peers and contemporaries in other territories to
ensure close co-operation on shared initiatives or projects.
with technical peers within CIB IT to share experiences and needs, with the
target being to collectively define solutions to enhance the stability or
increase the performance of the services in scope.
communication to the management team as and when required or requested
Represent IT for
your respective technology scope, on infrastructure, business and territory
projects and programmes
Focus on enhancing your core skills sets, develop new skills and share
your knowledge with your colleagues
• In charge of the user issues and requirements processing
• End user functional support
• Analyze and fix issues raised by clients.
• Ensure internal and external communication about the incidents/ service requests/ changes impacting the application landscape.
• Propose improvements related to the support activity.
• Log Issues and Resolution processes.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• General Banking Knowledge
• Functional as well as technical knowledge of the applications used within BNP Paribas
• Knowledge of the Norms and Standards of the BNP Paribas Group
• Bilingual : English and FrenchESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Expertise in Abinitio as an ETL Tool
• Using, configuring, and tuning industry leading ETL software tools in data intensive, large scale environments
• Experience performing data quality and profiling in Ab Initio. This is highly preferred
• Experience working on Oracle database
• Hands-on support experience with Ab Initio using GDE, Co>Operating System and EME
• Experience in any of the following is desired: Query>It, Conduct>It, Express>It, Continuous flows, Metadata Hub.
• Hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux environment, with proficiency in UNIX shell scripting (Korn/bash shell preferred.)
• Hands-on experience with scheduling tools, preferably, Ab Initio Control Center
• Secondary Skills - Knowledge of ACE, BRE and Command Center is huge plus SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Organised and self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional service orientation
• Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environments
• Knowledge of standard methodologies of Service Delivery (ITIL, COBIT)
• Project Management Knowledge
• Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours
• Team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization & team members
• Collaborative & Inclusive mind-set
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.