The Change & Solutions Americas organization works closely with BNPP’s executive management and senior leadership to design and implement high-level, strategically important projects, and shape the development of the Bank in the region (US, Canada, and Latin America). The team delivers value through an integrated and agile approach with deep international interconnectivity across departments, and a strong focus on servicing internal clients.
Change & Solutions Americas delivers change-the-bank initiatives including strategic planning, business development, operating model transformation, process reengineering, and advanced analytics (i.e., Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning). These initiatives cover the full change management value chain from strategy to implementation.
The organization provides its employees with the high-intensity, high-impact training of top-tier consulting firms combined with access to the resources of a premier global investment bank. Our staffing model provides significant independence, international exposure, and opportunity for innovation, allowing you to develop both technical and soft skills. You will be afforded significant autonomy at an early stage and will have the opportunity to work on critical projects directly with senior and executive management. Your work will play a significant role in influencing the future of the Bank.
The team is highly collaborative internally and with clients across the Bank. Engagements can span multiple business lines, functions, and/or regions within various BNP Paribas entities enabling employees to build a strong network upon which to build their career.
- Structure analysis and recommendations to address platform opportunities and challenges
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Prepare and proactively participate in presentations and interviews
- Perform creative and effective market research and data analysis
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in handling individual deliverables
- Provide core project management support by understanding the overall project plan and timeframe, keeping to the defined schedule and using discretion to consider actionable next steps
- Independently identify issues, develop strategies to improve the team’s problem-solving process and proactively suggest innovative solution
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Our programs are a springboard for college students to launch their careers through exciting and intellectually stimulating opportunities. To succeed amongst our teams, we look for those with a strong academic story, sharp analytical skills, and the ability to articulate ideas well-to clients and colleagues alike.
- Graduation year of Winter 2023 – Spring 2024
- All majors accepted
- MBA or relevant Master's degree
- 3+ years in consulting, strategy / corporate development, banking, finance prior to business school, and proven desire to work in the financial industry
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A keen intellectual curiosity and sense of drive
WHAT DOES OUR ANALYST & ASSOCIATE TRAINING PROGRAM LOOK LIKE?
At BNP Paribas, our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to helping you grow from day one. The Analyst & Associate Training Program (AATP) equips you with the network and resources necessary to build a successful career.
As an AATP, you will acquire in-depth insight and practical experience. All of our AATPS collaborate with award-winning teams of specialists in a dynamic, collaborative & global environment.
Throughout the first two years of the Training Program, you will:
- Engage in initial induction training to equip you with the tools to succeed, and to network with your AATP class across all business divisions
- Have a dedicated Human Resources Business Partner to be your go-to resource, as well as a dedicated senior business leader specifically aligned to champion the success of you & your class
- Participate in senior speaker events and roundtable discussions to gain a comprehensive understanding of financial markets & network with colleagues
- Learn about industry topics through ongoing workshops and trainings as part of a bespoke AATP curriculum, as well as philanthropic and social events
- Be placed on a fast-track career trajectory with the opportunity for both lateral and upward mobility
ABOUT BNP PARIBAS
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach across the US, EMEA and APAC. It has a presence in 65 countries, with nearly 190,000 employees. In the United States, BNP Paribas has built a strong and diversified presence to support its client base. We continue to grow and strengthen our commitment to the US market through our Corporate & Institutional Banking activities. We are one of a few non-US banks to offer a full value chain for our clients, from trading to financing, and clearing and custody in the US with the international footprint and capacity to deliver both globally and locally. Leveraging the strength of our European roots, our network can support clients in virtually every region of the world, enabling more connectivity and efficiency wherever our clients conduct business. We take pride in our expertise and our ability to adapt while constantly looking ahead to create a more sustainable world.
The bank employs nearly 6,000 people and has a presence in the country since the late 1800s in major cities including New York, Jersey City, Chesterbrook, PA, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Denver and Washington, DC.
As an international company with a global footprint, the unique cultures and viewpoints of our team members are an integral part of the fabric of BNP Paribas. We are a company with a purpose - to be a responsible and sustainable global leader. We aim to create an environment where our employees feel empowered to drive change, make an impact and be true to themselves. We employ talented individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds, locally and globally, and are inspired by our employees who help us in cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace through initiatives such as our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Leadership Forum and Employee Resource Group (ERG) communities. We strive to be a workplace where all team members can grow and thrive and offer robust training, development and mentoring opportunities to make that vision a reality. Our leaders are deeply committed to DEI and highly accessible to our employees, consistently soliciting feedback on how we can continue to support our employees to reach their highest potential.
BNP Paribas. The Bank for a Changing World - https://usa.bnpparibas/en/homepage/join-us/our-opportunities/
The base salary for this position in Jersey City, NJ or New York, NY is $130,000
EQUAL CHANCES & OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.