In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 19,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Please note that this is an internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2024.
To assist the Team in carrying out delivery of service to client support onboarding and transitions and participate in business change and improvement projects.
- Assist the team in timely completion of preparing client’s accounts;
- Assist the team in timely completion of preparing NAV calculation, reporting and statement distribution;
- Assist with audits;
- Assist with preparation of other client’s deliverables;
- Adhere to BNP’s internal control and risk framework;
- Handling internal administrative tasks;
- Conduct research and/or system testing;
- Any other task as assigned.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal relationships both internally and externally
- Demonostrate a sense of ownership, result driven and improvement focus at work
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to performing their function fully and producing excellent results
- Advanced in MS Office
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.