In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 19,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Please note that this is an internship that may require you to defer from university studies for the period of the assignment. Start date is early January 2024.
- Business Implementation & Change Management team is responsible for
- End-to-end coordination of new client onboarding for the Singapore Branch services.
- Coordination of Transitions related activities for existing clients – fund launches, terminations, restructuring, etc.
- Maintain and build a strong client service culture for all projects
- Deepen relationships with all stakeholders and clients and proactively manage issues arising from requirements, deliverables and deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively promote the continuous improvement of On-boarding, Off-boarding & Transitions documentation, procedures and systems.
This role is responsible for managing client implementation projects across the Securities Services business, supporting the Head of Business Implementation & Change Management.
- Assist in end-to-end coordination of new client onboarding and client transitions activities from initiation to GO-LIVE.
- Assist in ensuring full, transparent and appropriate communication and documentation to and from stakeholders throughout the onboarding and transition activities.
- Assist in establishing project governance with internal business units for coordination, planning and tracking.
- Assist in driving regular strategic client meetings, documenting, understanding the onboarding and transition activities timelines, deliverables, requirements, key dependencies and track to closure, escalating where necessary.
- Assist in completing documentation for implementation sign-off, audit and control
- Ensure close collaborations with
- Internal stakeholders – specifically Client Delivery, Client Development, Sales and Relationship Managers to manage pipeline, resourcing and project handovers.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Banking & Finance / MBA
- Strong self-starter with initiative, accountability and ability to work independently as well as collaborate within the client delivery function.
- Natural collaborator with ability to foster relationships effectively with diverse groups across geographies.
- Pro-stakeholders’ success with excellent interpersonal communications, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.