In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Our two-year APAC Graduate Programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Commencing in August you will start off with a comprehensive induction at our regional learning centre, where you’ll be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
Then you’ll start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career.
Further training will be delivered throughout your two-year graduate programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You’ll also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be mentored by experienced managers and team members who will make sure you’re getting everything you need to grow.
APAC Production Security teams (based in Singapore and India) is covering multiple IT Security tasks for BNP Paribas Asia Pacific region, such as:
- Production C-SIRT / Logging & Detection
- Network Security
- Vulnerability & Compliance Security scanning
- IAM Production (Privilege Identity Management, SSO…)
- Production Support of Security solutions & Security Architecture
The team in Singapore is currently looking for an IT Security Graduate.
Within Production Security, the Graduate will work on the 3 following initiatives:
- Security Incident/Alert Response
- Development of Use Case in relation with Threat Intel, Best Practices and CSIRT(s) input
- Automation of Response/enrichment of Alert/Incident using APIs/various tools
Given the diversity of activities, the new team member will have the opportunity over time to expand his/her knowledge & responsibilities on the other topics managed by the teams.
1. Be a member of Prod-CSIRT / Logging & Detection team
2. Improve reporting and automate when possible for both response and detection
3. Actively take part of Use Case development
1. Contribute to day to day activities within the department
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Interest in IT Security / IT Production
• University degree with a specialization in Computer Science
• Excellent analytical skills
• Development skills (Programing languages, database, front-end) are appreciated
• Use of API
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2019/2020 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4)
• Takes initiative and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Act with integrity
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point) * Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable automation of management reports and analytics
• Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage