In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Our two-year APAC Graduate Programme has been designed to give you the support and development you need to start a successful career in financial services. You can join us in one of several business areas or support functions, and take on real responsibility from day one. Commencing in August you will start off with a comprehensive induction at our regional learning centre, where you’ll be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
Then you’ll start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career.
Further training will be delivered throughout your two-year graduate programme, taking you along a tailored development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You’ll also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be mentored by experienced managers and team members who will make sure you’re getting everything you need to grow.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With us, clients’ assets are safe and their risks are mitigated. Our values drive BNP Paribas forward and are a cornerstone of our business. We rely on our strengths that include: stability, responsibility, expertise and being a good place to work.
As we are increasingly recognised by the industry to be a leader in securities services, our clients and business volumes have grown correspondingly. Thus we would like you to be part of the BNP Paribas Securities Services APAC growth story.
In this role, you will be part of the APAC product team where you will be actively engaged in product analysis, management and digital transformation.
To provide marketing support including but not exclusive of:
• Social media – writing social media posts and helping to plan the social media strategy for the region based on specific events and activities within the marketing plan
• Event management – to organise any sponsored events and client or internal events in terms of logistics execution
• Conduct analysis of marketing activities to determine effectiveness and provide insights to marketing team. Monthly reporting of marketing activities for management reports
• Media analysis, including tracking of clippings.
• Internal staff engagement activities
• Writing of internal articles
• Editing articles for external clients/prospects
• Video production
• Marketing strategy for the region
• Second upper and above (ie GPA 3.3/4)
• Takes initiative and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Act with integrity
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point) * Strong excel (VBA ) knowledge with ability to develop macros and pivot tables to enable automation of management reports and analytics
• Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Primary Location: SG-06-SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 year
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Critical thinking, Adaptability, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Analytical Ability, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…, Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution, Ability to manage a project