2019 Management Assoicate Program- Marketing
• Lead the execution of key strategic projects across the organization from the conceptual stage to project completion
• Manage multiple initiatives in different stages of development, leading cross functional teams and managing external consultants, vendors etc
• Project manage company-wide strategic projects including projects that required internal coordination and engagement with external service providers
• Perform quantitative analysis on key metrics as required
• Execute and analyse research projects (such as customer surveys or focus groups) to extract insights on projects as necessary
• Drive analysis, modelling and develop presentation/ deliverables to support key initiatives.
• Build relationships and networks with stakeholders across the organization, providing support and challenge as appropriate, facilitate sessions where appropriate
• Partner with key teams across the organization to drive and deliver change
• Proactively seek opportunities for establishing, building and maintaining successful relationships with stakeholders in order to identify opportunities to deliver efficiencies and innovation to the organization.
• Takes initiative and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
• 2~4 years project working experiences
• Prior related internship within the insurance industry is an advantage