1.Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
2.Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
3.Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
4.Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
5.Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
6.Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
7.Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
1.Build relationships and networks with stakeholders across the organization, providing support and challenge as appropriate, facilitate sessions where appropriate.
2.Partner with key teams across the organization to drive and deliver change.
3.Proactively seek opportunities for establishing, building and maintaining successful relationships with stakeholders in order to identify opportunities to deliver efficiencies and innovation to the organization
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Master’s degree in statistics, math, computer science or economics.
- 2~4 years working experiences in data science, business analytics or CRM
- Prior related internship within the financial industry is an advantage
Primary Location: TW-TPE-台北Job Type: 標準Job: FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROLEducation Level: 碩士學位或同等學歷Experience Level: 至少1年Schedule: 全職