• Ensuring proper recognition, understanding and analysis of the needs of business lines related to one or more functional area with the aim of enhancing the in charge information system with adequate and sustainable solutions while meeting the agreed quality, time and cost constraints.
• Ensuring that the design implementations and solutions to meet business line requirements
• Ensuring proper priority of requirements by business lines and across business lines
• Ensuring business line support in terms of utilization of information system tools, and proper recognition, understanding and analysis of the needs of campaign setting related to one or more functional area with the aim of the activity delivery with adequate and sustainable solutions while meeting the agreed quality, time and cost constraint
• Contribute in setting up of a data governance framework
• Liaison with the corporate teams to implement the data related standards within Cardif Taiwan
• Build relationships and networks with stakeholders across the organization, providing support and challenge as appropriate, facilitate sessions where appropriate.
• Partner with key teams across the organization to drive and deliver change.
• Proactively seek opportunities for establishing, building and maintaining successful relationships with stakeholders in order to identify opportunities to deliver efficiencies and innovation to the organization.
• Takes initiative and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Strong team player
• Client focused and commercial thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel, Visio, & Power point)
• 2~4 years project working experiences
• Prior related internship within the insurance industry is an advantage
Primary Location: TW-TPE-TaipeiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project