資訊部 Infrastructure Senior Engineer
1. Engineering a resilient hosting infrastructure for business critical applications.
2. Implement and support Infra network and system architecture align with group policy and security roadmap.
3. Work with various teams to coordinate and integrate projects and operations on various infrastructure domains with quality.
4. Ensure constructive collaboration within Regional IT, Project Leader, LIT Dev teams, vendors and business users.
5. Complete assigned projects relate with IT infrastructure fields as expected schedule.
6. Deploy infrastructure environment and support business unit in accordance to project plans.
7. Deliver IT Operation and Support on technical fields based on the tasks, service requests, incidents, and changes by following approved architectural guidelines.
1. Degree in Computer Science/engineering/Information Technologies related fields.
2. 5+ years of working experience in IT Infrastructure management.
3. Proven experience with Network management: firewalls, routing, VPN, Vlan, NAC, Cisco devices and security protection.
4. Proven experience with Linux, Microsoft OS & Active Directory, VMware ESX, storage and private cloud.
5. Experience with Database administration (Oracle, SQL server) a plus.
6.Experience with IT Security and risk control and vulnerabilities remediation.
7. Strong communication oral and written in English.
8. Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
10. Nice to Have: CCNA, Oracle OCP, ITIL foundation, MCSE, CISSP, Agile.