精算數理部 精算人員(Report team)
1. Provide profession service for regularly reports in order to meet the regulations and HO’s guideline.
- Support actuarial work of various forms, such as reserving, modeling, risk monitoring, and reinsurance administration.
- Maintain and control the methodology change, procedure amendment and documentation.
2. IFRS17 implementation
- Coordinate all IFRS17 activities with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Engage in IFRS17 methodology study and implementation activities (including gap analysis, impact study, implementation, and parallel run)
3.Support for Ad-Hoc case and projects as well as problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related filed.
- At least 5 years actuarial experience and 3 years valuation experience, knowledge of financial reporting is preferred.
- English working proficiency, both verbal and written.
- Strong motivation and self-learner, project management experience is preferred.
- Analytical thinking, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Familiar with Excel, VBA and PowerPoint and Prophet Software.
- Passed SOA Fundamental Exam, ASA qualification is preferred.
Primary Location: TW-TPE-台北Job Type: 標準Job: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: 學士學位或同等學歷Experience Level: 至少5年Schedule: 全職 Behavioural competency: 思辨能力Transversal competency: 分析能力