UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group is looking for a QA Engineer to join our ambitious team.
Product - UKRSIB business.
- Work with various phases of the software development lifecycle;
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products;
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
What you will get:
You will work in a modern office in the heart of Podil;
You will be a part of the team of professionals, proud and passionate about what they are doing. They are not afraid to: - put their hands into the product, immediately see and assume responsibility of the outcomes of their work; - share their knowledge, learn from their failures and grow together; - learn and experience the realities of the international enterprise governance and improve the corporate environment with your ideas.
Being a part of the international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate in international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of banking locally.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Knowledge of end-to-end software development lifecycle;
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer (at least 1 year in automated testing);
- Knowledge of any scripting language;
- Automation experience with any GUI automation tool like Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, SilkTest (1-2 years)
- Experience in functional, GUI testing (1-2 years);
- Understanding of QA processes and practices;
- Experience with UNIX and Windows OS on advanced user level;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Scrum, XP.
Primary Location: UA-32-KievJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Reference: QA Engineer