Product - UKRSIB business web application.
- Work the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
What you will get:
You will work in a modern office in the heart of Podil;
You will be a part of the team of professionals, proud and passionate about what they are doing. They are not afraid to: - put their hands into the product, immediately see and assume responsibility of the outcomes of their work; - share their knowledge, learn from their failures and grow together; - learn and experience the realities of the international enterprise governance and improve the corporate environment with your ideas.
Being a part of the international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate in international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of banking locally.
Experience and qualifications required:
- HTML, CSS;
- Server/Client interaction;
- SOAP, REST;
- HTTP/HTTP 1.1;
- Main formats: XML, JSON, etc.;
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone, Meteor);
- Programming paradigms: SOLID principles, design patterns;
- Debugging, profiling, metrics, etc.;
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate;
- Databases: Oracle, SQL
If you are interested in the vacancy please send your CV to: kseniia.lutska [at] ukrsibbank (dot) com
Primary Location: UA-32-KievJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time