In a changing world, unprecedented challenges require unmatched talent. Join one of Montreal's Top Employers in 2022. We are a dynamic and growing organization, located in downtown Montreal and part of a leading international banking institution fully committed to building a more sustainable future.
The position at a glance
About the Department
Premises department is the backbone of the bank’s operations by providing our internal clients a best-in-class, safe and efficient physical environment
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Support the head of Premises and the region by optimizing space occupancy and providing workspace analysis and reporting.
Support and coordinate various premises projects
- Coordinate and implement various Premises related projects (sometimes outside working hours or during week-ends)
- Use tools at hand to manage and maximize our workspace occupation on a day-to-day basis
- Provide comprehensive and synthesized analysis for decision-making purpose on a local or regional level
- Day-to-day management (admin role) of various tools (Seat booking tool, WX, GoSpace, etc.) on a regional level
- Any other premises-related task as required (the small size of our team may require its members to temporarily backup other silos of Premises department
The strengths and skills that will help you succeed
- Proven analytic skills. Use of Excel and Powerpoint at an advanced level
- Familiar with Power BI, Tableau, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both language
- Client focused
- Ability to engage various teams, individuals or third parties at all levels
- Promote a collaborative environment in order to achieve desired goal
- Conceptual thinking – Understanding of complex concepts and ability to provide innovative solutions to improve them
What’s in it for you
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer flexible benefits including a family and spouse insurance program, a defined contribution pension plan and paid days for volunteering. Hybrid work arrangements, such as remote working up to 50% and flexible working hours are available for most positions. BNP Paribas provides excellent training and personal development programs, as well as opportunities for career development within the company and internationally.
To find out more about our range of benefits, click here
What you need to know
- We will review candidates as they apply, so don’t wait to submit your application;
- If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BNP Paribas will work with you to ensure that you are able to participate fully in the process;
- You must be legally eligible to work in the Greater Montreal area and, if applicable, hold a valid work or study permit. Physical presence in BNP Paribas’ office(s) is an essential function of this position;
- All BNP Paribas Canada employees must be adequately vaccinated against COVID-19 on the date of hire, unless exempt for a reason protected by the Canadian Human Rights Act.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) at the heart of our commitments
At BNP Paribas all employees are on an equal footing allowing us to create a work environment that values and respects people for their talents, skills and competences.
BNP Paribas recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status (Employment Equity Act and Canadian Human Right Act).
To learn more about our DE&I commitments, click here
BNP Paribas is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. Present in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, the bank holds key positions in several areas of banking and financial services.
BNP Paribas’ mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising its clients according to the highest ethical standards, while striving to respond to essential concerns in terms of the environment, regional development and social inclusion.
Since 1961, BNP Paribas has supported large Canadian companies and institutions in their business development by offering a full range of specialized financial services and investment products.
With over 1,200 employees, BNP Paribas in Canada continues to attract experts from diverse fields as well as ambitious young talent from around the world. We are proud to offer our employees a rewarding and international workplace where they can build their professional careers by honing their skills, meeting challenges and enriching their knowledge of the financial industry.
Our certifications and partnerships
- Montreal Top Employer 2022
- Women in Governance – Parity certified - Silver certification
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Canadian Center for Diversity and Inclusion)
- Pride at Work Canada
- Rainbow Accreditation issued by Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- ROSEPH – Grouping of specialized organizations for the employment of persons with disabilities
Do you want to discover other BNP Paribas offers in Canada?
Click here: https://www.bnpparibas.ca/en/our-job-offers/
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the role will be contacted **