Ensure the development and optimization of the Investment Services (IS) platform:
- Analyze the platform setup, create an innovative approach and propose changes, Simplify the processes where possible
- Play a leading role in the IT projects where IS Asia is a sponsor,
- Follow all IT development projects entrusted to him/her/them, liaise with all projects stakeholders
- Participate in Asian Corporate Development projects where IS is involved.
Participate in the development of New Activities or Products,
- Develop the products and activities that are entrusted to him/her/them
- Implement the workflow, IT and process for the treatment of new activities
- Make sure the workflow chain is up and ready before New Activity Launch.
- Ensure that the new products & services proposed to our customers are properly validated according to the group’s rules (TAC, NAC) and local regulations, and that the information concerning validated products or services is properly communicated,
- Participate to Front office training for new activities
Contribute to bring a marketing approach to Product & Services development.
- Integrate a marketing analysis and a client focus in the development process
- Participate in the improvement of the communication, interactions and synergies within AD and between AD and Front Office
- Diffuse information about validated activities (List of products, Echonet, etc.)
- Constantly monitor an assess the impact of changing regulations on IS products and services
- Act as contact point in related work groups
- Contribute to Risk Management Committee
- Elaborate procedures
- Regulatory knowledge,
- Good project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Understanding Derivatives, Structured, Equity, Fixed Income and Forex products
- Good knowledge of trading processes and flows from front to back office.
Primary Location: SingaporeJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MARKETINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 years