VIE Structured Product Specialist, CIB Client Marketing - Brussels, M/W
Your daily routine ?
You will be an integral part of the trading floor of BNP Paribas Global Markets and, in collaboration with the other front office teams, you will be in charge of promoting structured products across all asset classes (equities, interest rates, FX, credit, etc.) through distribution networks in Belgium.
More specifically, your missions will consist in:
- Creating commercial and educational content on a whole range of products and investment strategies for our Belgian distributor clients ;
- Imagining and implement the marketing campaigns of our clients and coordinate all stakeholders (Structuring, Sales, Legal, Compliance, distributors, external providers, etc.); act as a project manager, responsible for the quality of content and compliance with deadlines ;
- Participating in clients meetings and fairs with the Sales teams ;
- Contributing to the development of websites and mobile applications ;
- Strengthening our digital offer and innovating to offer our clients cutting-edge solutions and maintain our lead over our competitors.
The working environment is important !
You will join BNP Paribas Global Markets, which brings together the capital market activities of BNP Paribas Corporate & Insitutional Banking and provides clients with varied solutions across various asset classes, as well as advanced services.
You will be attached to the Client Marketing team in Paris, but will be located in Brussels, where you will share the desk of your Sales colleagues in charge of relations with Belgian distributor clients.
You will interact on a daily basis with these Sales, with the other front-office teams and with the support functions.
The next steps?
You will develop the following skills, which will be very useful for you to progress within BNP Paribas Global Markets or BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking:
- Expertise in structured products ;
- In-depth knowledge of the different investor segments, their needs from the various distribution channels ;
- Project management, responsible for the quality of content and compliance with deadlines ;
- Customer service.
Why join BNP Paribas ?
Our world is changing! Today, what counts in a job is to live real experiences, to learn, to share objectives and results with colleagues. In short, to chart your own path, different, responsible and sustainable. At BNP Paribas, we recruit our employees with the idea that they are looking for the world and the bank of tomorrow. Do you want to know all the reasons to join us ?
Go to: https://group.bnpparibas/emploi-carriere/bnp-paribas
What about remuneration ?
It is set by Business France and can be viewed directly on their site.
Are you our next VIE ?
You have a master degree majoring in finance. You have gained first experience (internships and work-study program included) on structured products and have a solid knowledge of capital markets.
You have also a soldi knowledge of the digital environment and UX best practices.
You have also excellent BloomBerg (terminal) and Microsoft Office skills, using Excel, PowerPoint.
You are fluent in French, English and ideally another language (Dutch is considered an asset).
You are organized and able to adapt to a changing environment. You demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills as well as a client-focused approach.
In a changing world, diversity, equity and inclusion are core values necessary for well-being and team performance. At BNP Paribas, we intend in welcoming and retaining all talents without distinction : this is how we shall all be building the finance of tomorrow, innovative, responsible and sustainable.
Finally, we attach particular importance to ensuring that our future employees act on a daily basis with ethical and professional responsibility.
During the recruitment process, information contained in your CV, your personal identifying information and background can be checked at all times.
As soon as possible for a period of 12-24 months.
Please, only send your resume and cover letter in English, and check that you fulfil the conditions for undertaking a V.I.E https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/destinations/belgique