About the job
The Vendor Master Data Officer is responsible for the management of vendor database in One Capp to support Purchase to Pay activities and of customer database in One Capp to support Order to Cash activities
Your Main Activities Are
- Master data management and processing – using One CAPP (SAP ERP)
- Creation or update of a supplier, employee or client in the database
- Application of correct workflow
- Search for data (Infogreffe, TVA Intra, ...)
- Validation of creation or modification of supplier, employee or client in the database
- Block / unblock a supplier or client account
- Perform periodical review and quality checks of vendor database
- Ensure that the database is updated and with consistent information
- Monitor and maintain vendor master data to ensure high data quality in line with the BNP Paribas standards
- Regular contact with vendors (for various information requests mainly Bank information)
- Other activities:
- Participate to generic mailbox management ( dispatch and controls)
- Contribute to manage requests received into MICA/ITSM
- Create incident tickets if there is any issue and monitor the progression (RTS)
- Participate proactively to initial existing vendors/ customers and employees data base cleaning and improvement
- Contribute to constant improvements in processes and manuals
- Reporting participation
Profile and Skills to Success
- University degree or equivalent
- Professional experience: Relevant experience, similar activities is a plus
- Proficiency in Ms Office applications (mainly Excel) and ERP system application (SAP/Oracle preferred)
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with flexible schedules and with international locations
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Rigorous with ability to treat confidential information
- Strong team spirit
- Good communication skills (spoken & written), proactive attitude and problem solving skills
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Finance d'entreprise
On entend par « Finance d’entreprise » l’ensemble des métiers qui permettent de gérer les finances internes de BNP Paribas, cruciaux pour maintenir la solidité et la position de leader du Groupe sur ses marchés.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.