The Valuation Business Line is a key strength of BNP Paribas Real Estate and Strutt and Parker business. As a Senior Associate Director, your role will include conducting a broad range of valuation work, across the full spectrum of traditional (office/retail/industrial) and alternative (student housing, BTR and healthcare) sectors. The core of the role will be providing loan security valuation advice to a wide range of banking clients, in addition to other purchase advisory, tax and accounts valuation engagements.
- Has an individual fee earning target
- Is aware of the team’s budget forecast and the role they play in achieving this
- Understands what generates revenue and makes profit
- Secure referrals from clients to other Business Lines where possible in order to boost the overall fee income of the Firm
- Attending Client meetings
- Supervise team on assignments
- Shares knowledge with and provides information to colleagues and the wider team
- Mentors junior colleagues and contributes to team’s wider development
- Potential for direct line management of sub-team
Clients and Business Development
- Manages existing clients relationships at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Can identify new business opportunities outside own discipline and pass on
- Responsible for managing medium sized instructions or subsections of major projects
- Works independently on most assignments but receives guidance on unusual issues
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Enhances BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
- Builds own network within and outside of the Valuation Business Line
Systems and Process
- Evaluates, adapts and improves standards, techniques and procedures
- Actively identifies efficiencies and enhanced deliverability for clients
- Is a contributor to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Educated to degree level
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Experience in managing a varied and challenging workload, and people management
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market within a consultancy or client background, with a strong focus on valuation work
- Previous experience of enhancing performance through growth and profitability
- Established profile as a business generator
- Working knowledge of Argus/KEL or other valuation software
- Microsoft package proficient
What You Can Expect From Us
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. The personal information we collect are for the purposes of processing in connection with the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement. BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.