Our busy London Valuation Team are recruiting for a focussed Senior Surveyor to join their established team.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable Valuation experience in the UK Real Estate market and be able to manage a fast paced and varied workload.
You will be conducting a mix of valuation work throughout the Greater London area, predominantly, but not exclusively, for loan security purposes. This will include valuing a range of commercial and mixed-use properties, and building on the team’s significant reputation in the industry.
- Executing valuation engagements with support from both junior and senior staff from Instruction through to completion
- Managing existing client relationships at middle to senior management level on a day-to-day basis
- Preparing standard reports, valuations, submissions and on more complex issues with guidance
- Advising and guiding graduates and administrative employees on an ad hoc basis
- Building and maintaining relationships with Clients
- Identifying new business opportunities within own discipline
- Contributing towards the team’s fee earning target
- Managing a number of small instructions or subsections of major projects
- Enhancing BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
- Evaluating, adapting and improving standards, techniques and procedures
- Educated to degree level
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Preferred knowledge of Argus/KEL or other valuation software (training available)
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Heath & Leisure: Private medical cover, 25 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, company car allowance, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.