The Valuation Business Line is a key strength in London and nationally and, as a Director, requirements include conducting a mix of valuation work throughout the Greater London area, predominantly for loan security purposes. This will include valuing a range of commercial and mixed use properties, and building on the team’s significant reputation.
- Has an individual fee earning target equivalent to a minimum of 3.5 x basic salary per annum
- Contribute directly towards improving the team’s profitability
- Provide sound and profitable advice, valuations and reports to clients, on time and to a high standard
- Manage client teams providing deliverables to clients.
- Deliver sector specialist advice
- Provide accurate management information to the Head of Department and Valuations Service Line as required
- Undertake a role in the promotion and development of the Valuations offering within the wider BNP Paribas business
- Oversee the wider team’s development
- Contribute to setting individual and team based fee targets
- Supervise team on assignments
- Shares knowledge with and provides information to colleagues and the wider team
- Mentors junior colleagues and contributes to team’s wider development
- Potential for direct line management of sub-team
Clients and Business Development
- Manages existing clients relationships at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Can identify new business opportunities outside own discipline and pass on
- Responsible for managing large instructions or major projects
- Works independently on most assignments but receives guidance on highly unusual issues
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Enhances BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
- Has an established network within and outside of the Valuation Business Line
Systems and Process
- Understands the systems and processes and reasoning behind them, uses them, and encourages others to use them, to their best effect
- Evaluates, and collaborates to adapt and improve standards, techniques and procedures
- Be an active contributor to BNP Paribas Real Estate UK projects
- Educated to degree level
- MRICS / FRICS
- RICS Registered Value
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market within a consultancy or client background, with a strong focus on valuation work
- Experience in managing a varied and challenging workload, and people management
- Previous experience of enhancing performance through growth and profitability
- Established profile as a business generator
- Proficient knowledge of Argus/KEL or other valuation software and Microsoft suite
BNP Paribas Real Estate, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading European real estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. The personal information we collect are for the purposes of processing in connection with the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-LondonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time