BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 35 markets around the world and a global reach covering over 90 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 30 June 2021, BNP Paribas Securities Services had $14.3 trillion in assets under custody, $2.8 trillion in assets under administration, 9,248 funds administered and over 10,380 employees of more than 100 nationalities.
The UK&ME Marketing & Communications team is responsible for enhancing the reputation of BNP Paribas Securities Services in the UK and the Middle East. The team, which includes marketers, media and internal communications managers, directly supports the sales process by creating compelling and innovative thought leadership content, marketing collaterals and events.
The UK Marketing Manager for Banks and Brokers supports the firm’s commercial ambitions in the banks and brokers industry in the UK by delivering a comprehensive and multi-channel marketing plan and proactively supporting regional sales managers, relationship managers and other client-facing teams. This includes writing articles and social media posts, creating podcasts and videos, organising events, and supporting the sales process with innovative ideas and marketing collaterals.
Key Responsibilities of Role
Develop and deliver a strategic and innovative marketing plan
The plan should:
- Target UK business objectives and articulate our local value proposition, key selling points and differentiators
- Leverage all available marketing channels and expertise in the UK
- Have measurable objectives from the outset
- Identify developing market trends and use data and market intelligence to generate new ideas
Create incisive marketing content
- Devise a strong content plan based on in-depth understanding of what is of interest to our UK clients and their preferred method of communications
- Produce high quality content - including articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts and speeches - for our website, social media, client newsletters, events, press and internal communications
- Create compelling sales materials - including presentations and videos - to support pitches and client meetings
Organise first-class events
- Create our own events with thought-provoking agendas and first class speakers
- Leverage our participation to industry events to ensure maximum visibility and brand effectiveness
- Rehearse events, messaging and speeches with spokespersons
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
- A financial services communications professional with demonstrable experience of working in a corporate environment and delivering multi-channel marketing plans
- Able to hit the ground running and quickly understand key business priorities and industry topics
- Excellent writing skills in English; adept at crafting and selling a story
- A strong team player with excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
- Digitally savvy
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of securities services industry
- Awareness of key industry events and publications
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.