Job Title: Transformation Project Manager
Location: Solihull- Hybrid 2 days a week in office.
Hours: Permanent-Full Time
A bit about us:
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance, we’re part of a global bank and are proud to be a Top Employer UK, providing a great place to work in an open and inclusive environment.
We’re here to provide simple and straightforward consumer finance solutions and we work with many well-known retailers and brands to help their customers finance their purchases in a responsible way.
We care about making a positive impact for our colleagues, customers, partners and the wider community. That’s why we live by our values of we're positive, we’re brave and we own it.
The role of Transformation Project Manager will support the shaping and implementation of the Transformation Vision and Strategy across the whole business. This will include designing & managing the Transformation programme of work, as well as delivery of key business projects.
This role will provide Project Management for specific Transformation initiatives & business projects, as well as providing oversight & reporting for other parts of the Transformation Programme. The role holder will be required to work alongside and influence senior leaders (C- level) internally to the business, and interact professionally & credibly with senior leaders external to the business.
- To work collaboratively with other departments, key stakeholders, and third parties, lead influence and support the delivery of Transformation initiatives at all levels across BNP Group, ensuring all deliverables are achieved in line with associated deadlines and budgets.
- Support the Executive & the Director of Transformation in shaping and delivering the PFUK Transformation strategy and Transformation Programme of work. Understanding and adding value to the goals, objectives & priorities of the organisation.
- Planning and maintaining appropriate governance of large complex portfolios or work/ projects ensuring that business benefits are realised, risks are managed and that the needs of the business and end-user are met.
- Proactively nurture relationships with Transformation Consultancy Team, RPA Team, Business Services, other departments & third party suppliers to deliver defined business benefits
- Liaising with & influencing senior management & business stakeholders, both local and across the BNPP Group, as well as partners & suppliers, and other 3rd parties, to deliver Transformation initiatives.
- Supporting wider PFUK teams at times with programmes of work that might be outside of core Transformation Office delivery.
Skills & Attributes:
You will need to be knowledgeable & adaptable across a range of business functions, and add value to the breadth of activities undertaken within the Transformation Office, including Research/Insight, Discovery, Delivery, Governance & Reporting, and Continuous Improvement/LEAN. These capabilities will be applied across diverse projects ranging from Robotic Process Automation right through to Real Estate/Business facilities projects. This means you will need to be adept at working in complex and ambiguous situations.
Could this be you?
BNP Paribas Personal Finance believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. If you feel you meet 75% of the requirements for this role, we would love to hear from you. Also, if you are considering a career move or a sector-jump, please get in touch, we welcome applications from people with transferable skills.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working for a Top Employer UK 2023 and being part of a team that changes customer’s lives, there are some excellent benefits too including - a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy. There are also perks which give you fantastic discounts off eating out, cinema tickets, days out and much more. There are also monthly awards with plenty of opportunities to win vouchers and prizes. Learn more about what it means to be part of the BNP Paribas Personal Finance team here: BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK - YouTube or click here to learn more about careers at BNP Paribas Personal Finance: Careers (bnpparibas-pf.co.uk).
Equal Opportunities Disclaimer
BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.