Securities Services business, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, Securities Services is looking for a:
Transfer Agent KYC Analyst Private Capital (M/F)
Working environment :
Within BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg, the Private Capital Transfer Agency’s KYC Team is responsible for the KYC due diligence on the clients of the bank for onboarding and recertification of Private capital investors. This specialized team is dedicated to onboarding Private Capital investors and working to the schedule of these Fund launches. This job description is focused on the role of Private Capital TA KYC Officer.
Advantages of the position:
The responsibilities of this role will be focused primarily on ensuring the day-to-day execution of the onboarding of the files within the team. This needs to be done in strict adherence to the relevant policies and procedures to deliver the KYC files with a high standard of quality. This role will also assist the Head of the team in executing other ad hoc tasks as required by the head of the team. The team itself sits within the validation cycle of the KYC file and is required to be in close co-ordination with compliance, relationship managers and other senior stakeholders.
· Analyze the documentation for onboarding new investors into the Private Capital Funds, always adhering to current local regulations and BNPSS policies.
· Analyze the documentation needed to set up an account according to the structure; be familiar with complex structures, Trust, Foundation, etc.
· Identify any complex structures or High Risk entities using internal scoring grids and appropriately escalate these.
· Ensure the accurate uploading of the new investors into the internal database, and the proper retention of all documentation in both physical and electronic format.
· Work closely with investors and Management Companies to ensure the investors are successfully onboarded within the fixed timeframe of the Fund.
· Manage and maintain investor onboarding logs to ensure accurate information is being collected.
· Monitor investors’ files and follow up with investors when documentation is outstanding.
· Liaising closely with the internal Compliance team.
· Communicate with multiple stakeholders in the KYC Onboarding process – investors, clients, inter-Departments to ensure the files are comprehensive and complete.
· Respond to all clients and / or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
· Actively participating to the team organization by taking initiative and by being implicated in common projects.
· Minimum BAC +3 or relevant professional experience
· Transfer Agency KYC/AML experience of at least 2 years
· Well organized & attentive to detail
· Must be able to work independently within the Team
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines.
Technical Skills :
· Good excel knowledge
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Italian and French
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23rd 2016 regarding the criminal record
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.