Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of a universal bank.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a very international and multicultural business with a presence in 34 countries, employing 10,000 employees of over 100 different nationalities.
Our values drive BNP Paribas forward and are a cornerstone of our business. We rely on our strengths that include stability, responsibility, expertise and being a good place to work.
Your future job
As a Transfer Agent (TA) and Business Implementation (BI) expert, you are responsible for the assets held by investors in investment funds. You carry out the operational supervision of all transactions executed by our production teams. You are the single point of entry to organise and implement the changes or new services requested by our clients. You analyse their needs, plan changes and coordinate them with all the teams involved (both in Belgium and abroad). You ensure that all legal and contractual rules, guidelines and procedures are observed.
- Supervising investors' capital movements (subscriptions, buy-ins, switches, etc.) from instruction to analysis
- Supervising and giving clear and precise instructions to production teams
- Informing clients and investors of the status of transactions and answering their questions, queries and complaints in due time
- Anticipating client and investor needs
- Managing relationships with other operational departments and suppliers
- Assessing all areas for improvement of the internal organisation in order to optimise processes and service delivery
- Being the single point of entry for service changes or the implementation of new services requested by our clients
- Being the coordinator between the different departments, supervising the proper implementation of changes and reporting on progress to clients
Highlight your strengths
- Accounting, Finance or Economics degree
- Fund accounting experience
- Language level: Bilingual English/French or Dutch
- Understanding interactions between the different applications and departments
- Meeting deadlines
- Analytical mind
- Following instructions/rules/procedures
- Interpersonal skills/Good client contact
- Able to negotiate with different counterparts
- Good verbal and written communication
- Accessibility and flexibility
- Thoroughness, professionalism and sense of responsibility
- Focus and resilience: Grows in his/her ability to deliver satisfying results for the company, in addition to personal commitment to the organisation
- Client focus: Establishing, maintaining and implementing strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Very good organisational skills with a good sense of priority
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in stressful situations
- Project Management
- You are a strong team player and know how to motivate your teams
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online. You can apply until 15/07/2022. You can expect feedback on your application before 31/07/2022.
Should you wish more information about this vacancy, you can contact Grégory HANS or a member of the team.