In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
• BNP Paribas is one of the world’s largest banks, strongly positioned in Europe with global presence in 74 countries. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
• Investment Banking Asia Pacific (“IBA”) provides a broad range of products services: Equity capital raising, Mergers & Acquisitions for private & listed companies, Advisory and Restructuring services, Bond issuances for corporate clients (high yield and investment grade) and Financing Solutions, etc.. There are around 260 professionals and the team is organized along the lines of sectors, geographies and products.
• The main purpose of this role is to assist professionals of the team on various assignments.
• Contributing to the team to work on presentations and other documents
• Identifying, researching and analyzing IPO and M&A opportunities
• Performing company information research and financial analysis
• Performing industry research and peer analysis
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate or graduate students
• Experience in investment banking & corporate finance preferred
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills
• Knowledge in accounting and financial analysis
• Fluency in English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Other Value-added Competencies
• Team player, commitment and enthusiasm for learning
• Good logistic skill