BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
Portfolio Management Solutions (“PMS”) will focus primarily on developing and intensifying our capital and risk management advisory and execution role to CIB and the rest of the Group. PMS will act as the central gateway to Securitization Products Group's ("SPG") integrated structuring offer: PMS will identify and help define our internal clients’ needs, working in close collaboration with Origination & Structuring (O&S) and Syndicate to leverage our best-in-class structuring and distribution capabilities and deliver optimal solutions and execution. PMS gathers the former Portfolio Management (PM) and Trade & Insurance Syndications (TIS) teams, in order to harness all the distribution channels already in place to support the active portfolio management for CIB, including monitoring and forecasting of resources, portfolio analysis and optimization in terms of revenues, risks and capital efficiency, and our powerful insurance distribution and management platform.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
On the PMS RWA Savings activities:
- Participate to the implementation of new securitization operations
- Support PMS and O&S teams in order to:
- Monitor and reload the existing securitization operations,
- Insure the integration of all the RWA savings of PM operations during the capital run of BMRC.
- Work closely with O&S to have a deep knowledge of transactions and to be able to understand and assure of the results and figures of each process.
On the PMS Insurance activities:
- Support PMS team on the booking of insurance policies
- Follow the operational set-up of the policies (Invoices and follow-up of payments by the Metier, Insurers and brokers reporting,) in coordination with Greenstars teams.
- Good understanding of the financing of Corporate Banking business lines and Global Markets environment;
- Strong knowledge of credit risk capital calculation and SI related to the facilities booking and accounting systems (SRS, BMRC, Global Vision, OFS…);
- A good knowledge of data analytics tools (SQL or Alteryx) is a plus;
- A good knowledge of VBA or Python is a plus;
- Organised, team work, strong analytical mind-set;
- English: fluent, spoken & written.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.