Trade Finance Operations – Bank Guarantees Team Manager (German)
- Do you want to be part of one of the top banks in the world?
- Do you want to join a diverse and multi-cultural environment?
- Are you willing to develop your financial skills in the Trade Finance area?
- Would you join a Top Employer company with a hybrid remote work model (up to 50% work from home), 31 days of holidays + bank holidays, restaurant tickets and other great benefits (check our benefits section below)
If your answer to the 4 questions is YES, please keep reading!
In this fast-paced environment, BNP Paribas Trade Finance Operations function is growing fast. That´s why we are looking for a Bank Guarantees Team Manager with 8 years of experience in the Banking sector to join our team.
A Team Manager with responsibility for managing and supervising a team of around 20 people, ensuring that operations are adequately treated, satisfying clients’ needs and expectations but at the same time with the highest level of control on operational risk and the most efficient use of the resources.
This role involves significant interaction with business leads within the bank and managing strategic relationships.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
The Trade Finance Service Centre, with more than 100 HC, is a large and critical area within Operations covering Traditional Trade products (bank guarantees and documentary products) and servicing the main European countries: Austria, Germany, Netherland, Spain and UK.
WHAT WILL YOUR PURPOSE BE?
- Supervising the day-to-day operations to ensure timely and quality delivery, ensuring adequate resource planning and teams efficiency
- Interacting with business and clients to identify clients’ needs and expectations and monitoring clients’ satisfaction
- Managing client escalations and complaints
- Supervising the end to end processes to ensure Control Plan & procedures are dully applied
- Reporting and follow-up of key indicators (productivity, client satisfaction, quality, HR, operational risk)
- Contributing to the recruitment of team members; in coordination with the manager, establishing objectives and performance standards/metrics, conducting performance reviews, and providing management, coaching and professional guidance to direct reports
- Contributing to transformation initiatives, projects and continuous improvement actions
- Facilitating TFSC growth and scalability in terms of volumes, processes, efficiency and resources.
- Contributing to the governance in place with TFSC stakeholders (business, local management, Finance, IT…) under a close alignment with the business strategy with the purpose of achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Business school, University Graduate, Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent Professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years within the Banking sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing teams
- Good understanding of Banking operations, Trade Finance operations a plus
- Background in operation metrics, definition and monitoring of service levels
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Risk management. Detecting, analysing and measuring risks, understanding their consequences in a long term perspective and acting to reduce them
- Client oriented and ability to work closely with front-office teams
- C1 English
- C1 German
AND FINALLY…OUR BENEFITS!
We are a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why being part of our family rocks:
- Permanent roles.
- Excellent salary conditions.
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related).
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private health insurance, private pension plan.
- Hybrid working model (up to 50% work from home).
- Flexible work environment.
- 31 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- Well situated and communicated offices (Emilio Vargas, 4).
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- And last but not least…free fruit, futbolín, chill out area…you will enjoy all of these and more in our cool office in Madrid!
ARE YOU INTERESTED? CLICK ON “APPLY” AND LET´S HAVE A FIRST TALK.