development and growth of trade finance portfolio for Transaction Banking.
develop and grow Transaction Banking Australia's Trade Finance portfolio.
calls to existing and prospective clients.
Responsibility for follow up of marketing
calls, including providing
additional materials/information, any follow up calling on the company's
key trade operatives, and providing feedback to/interface with coverage officers.
and identify prospective clients for allocated business initiatives.
Preparation of marketing pitches
and RFP responses for the Trade Finance product suite.
technical advice to Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers and clients on the
Trade Finance product suite, including UCP terms and conditions.
Trade Finance product memo, including review of product structure,
documentation, pricing & return hurdles for all new trade product requests
and annual review of existing trade facilities.
including ad hoc reporting and tracking accurate revenue capture (in
consultation with Finance & Control, Group Operations and TB Management).
data integrity of Golden Source data base.
week, review and obtain signoff for the Hermes transaction report.
business analytical support to Head of TB Australia through the preparation of
monthly reports and adhoc presentations.
Continuing education to keep abreast
of international, political, economic and business events which may impact upon
business operations or product development. Includes attendance at appropriate
industry and client functions.
Experience as a credit/banking analyst and/or Front Office Analyst, at least 3-5 years
- Business I Banking experience of 3 - 5 years, specifically in Trade Finance structuring / Risk / Sales & Marketing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management and operating departments
- Ability to communicate professionally and reliably with external clients
- Experience in front office activities, which include: pitching, negotiating and closing deals.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Decision Making - Is able to identify and understand problems and issues, omits to action and involves others.
Standards- Is able to set, meet and maintain high standards.
Work -Able to prioritise work and complete accurately within reasonable time
Utilises specialised skills to improve capabilities of team members
- Communicates reliably and professionally with both internal and external
clients and is easily and confidently able to convey the correct message.
and Team Development - Actively promotes excellence in the integration and
development of the team by providing support, encouragement, motivation, and
acknowledgment of performance and success
Experience and Qualifications required
- Tertiary studies in the Banking I Finance I Legal I Business
- 3 - 5 years, specifically in Trade Finance structuring / Risk / Sales & Marketing.
Primary Location: AU-NSW-SydneyJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsExperience Level: At least 3 years
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Decision Making, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Ability to deliver / Results driven, Communication skills - oral & written, Organizational skillsTransversal competency: Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Analytical AbilityReference: GLO002981